All clear tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I was not sure where to post this question.

But I am thinking of selling my all clear tail lights and was wanting to know how much they sell for? I do not need to sell them but was looking at clearing out my garage. They do not have any nicks or cracks. Just need to be cleaned.

You must be registered for see images attach

mike_b

Reaction score
Name a price. I need these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike_b

Reaction score
How about name a "help a brotha out" kinda price lol

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I really don't know what I want for them. The are the original Depot Brand. No cracks or broken pieces. Like I said. They just need to be cleaned. They do not have ciruit boards.

Shipping is the other thing. I would have to package them very well so they do not get damaged in shipping.

mike_b

Reaction score
I really don't know what I want for them. The are the original Depot Brand. No cracks or broken pieces. Like I said. They just need to be cleaned. They do not have ciruit boards.

Shipping is the other thing. I would have to package them very well so they do not get damaged in shipping.

Then these are the perfect lenses for me. I have a number in mind for how much I'm willing to pay for them shipped, but I'm curious to see what number you'll think of. I'm very serious about purchasing them

mike_b

Reaction score

Can't send a pm back to you. Is your inbox clear?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

Not that it matters but just as a point of useless trivia, APC are the original brand of these. DEPO are copies that came out several years later. None of 'em are OEM obviously so it's not like it makes any real difference. The quality on the DEPO clear tails seemed to be decent; I had several sets of them over the years.

Richard

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Not that it matters but just as a point of useless trivia, APC are the original brand of these. DEPO are copies that came out several years later. None of 'em are OEM obviously so it's not like it makes any real difference. The quality on the DEPO clear tails seemed to be decent; I had several sets of them over the years.

Richard

Interesting to know. The lenses have been sold. I really didn't think they would go well the color I am going to paint my truck.