Aftermarket K1500 LCAs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I replaced my lca. Rock auto is where I got mine. $99ea. If I remember correctly. Bolted right up. Comes complete.

He's working on a 4wd. It looks like you have a 2wd. The frames are completely different up front with a completely different suspension.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. That makes perfect sense too. I’d rather switch over to the forged arms anyways and I’ll just buy up my other parts through Moog. I’m still going to rebuild the front end just because I’d might as well at this point. Going to add in a steering damper as well.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Thanks guys. That makes perfect sense too. I’d rather switch over to the forged arms anyways and I’ll just buy up my other parts through Moog. I’m still going to rebuild the front end just because I’d might as well at this point. Going to add in a steering damper as well.

Oh yeah, if you're removing arms, you may as well do everything.... I would take a look at your upper ball joints though. If you still have the riveted in factory joints that are sealed AND in good shape, I'd leave them. Aftermarket boots are kinda crappy and leak grease (some more than others). If you have to change them later, they shouln't be that hard to do by themselves.... well aside from the rivets. You might look at the uber high end Mevotech uppers (the green ones).... they may have attached boots. I've found pictures and descriptions to be unreliable on boot attachment, Though. Most of them just slip over the stud and don't seal well.

Reaction score
Roger that guys. I always go performance when possible. I’ll definitely post some pics. I can still post some from previous projects as well, but I’ve lost a lot since changing phones. ‍♂️