after market headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
does anybody have a set of lights similar to these on there truck? if so how are they working out for ya? if anybody has some pics it would be great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-C10-C...iter_Display:7.4L&hash=item1e7db09db4&vxp=mtr

Not sure on the signals, but my buddy has the headlights. He's had them for about a year and the only issue he's had was moisture getting in after a wash, we fixed that with a bead of clear silicone around the seams. They stuck out a little bug-eyed at first, but we swapped the mounting brackets with the stock ones and it fixed that.

They're on there for MUCH cheaper, by the way, just search around a little bit. We got his full front set for $70 (heads, turns, and sides)

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Different signals and corner lights but same headlights
You must be registered for see images attach

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure on the signals, but my buddy has the headlights. He's had them for about a year and the only issue he's had was moisture getting in after a wash, we fixed that with a bead of clear silicone around the seams. They stuck out a little bug-eyed at first, but we swapped the mounting brackets with the stock ones and it fixed that.

They're on there for MUCH cheaper, by the way, just search around a little bit. We got his full front set for $70 (heads, turns, and sides)
was it 70 for just the light, or the lights and hid kit? also does the ones ur buddy has have the led marker lights? im gonna grab a set of the tow mirrors with the led turn signals and some led tail lights so i figured the led lights int he front would make it all match.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't buy those headlights if u plan to run hids. U need one with the lens cap. I just put a set on mine and love them besides they stick out more than I like. I spent 50 on just the headlights and 157 on the LEDs with tinted headlights.

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't buy those headlights if u plan to run hids. U need one with the lens cap. I just put a set on mine and love them besides they stick out more than I like. I spent 50 on just the headlights and 157 on the LEDs with tinted headlights.

where did u get those ones at? how do the leds work? pretty good?

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
eBay specials. And they work well. They came with some kind of modulator. I'm running LEDs front and rear and they blink normal with the led flasher. Just be sure to silicone everything from ebay

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ebay lights seem like there one of the only choices for aftermarket housings, nobody makes a high quality set?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tyc makes a high quality aftermarket set for headlights and they are one of the best you can get.

anzo makes some, and others, I think apc has some called matrix or something or maybe angel eyes.

I have cheapo $50 ebay chrome specials, they work. I had to seal them up with silicone like most others, and had to rebuild the adjusters with nuts and washers from the hardware store sine mine were crap right off the bat.

As for parklights and markers, not sure if anybody has any good aftermarket ones or not. tyc had some but stopped making them I think?

FYI the headlights are tyc elegantes.

Also some company makes actual glass front aftermarket lights, not sure who but at some point ebay had som, heard they are what ya want for hids.