affordabe, aggressive tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok well im trying to find some new tires for when i get my body lift done

i want some fairly aggressive, but with decent road manners that wont cost an arm and a leg

any suggestions on some and places to get them??

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got the cooper stt mud tires on the 92 silverado and they are really nice all around and pretty cheap. they look alot like the mickey thompson mtz but about half the price lol.

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
The Cooper STT's are a great tire all around, plus they look great. They aren't that costly either.

You must be registered for see images

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah those are the tires in the above pics! you cant go wrong i love them! haha

Reaction score
Not the most aggressive tires but for the price and overall quality, I ran Nitto Terra Grapplers and by far were the best tires I have had yet. Great on road and better than the BFG's offroad,

Pro-mo

Reaction score
Not the most aggressive tires but for the price and overall quality, I ran Nitto Terra Grapplers and by far were the best tires I have had yet. Great on road and better than the BFG's offroad,

You might be mistaking the All Terrains with the Mud Terrains because the Mud Terrains is way more aggresive than the terra Grappler