affordabe, aggressive tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow some of the tires they have look really good, but they have terrible sizes IMO. i sent an email to them to see if they were able to make the guard dog m/t in a 33 12.50

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Super Swamper LTBs are cheap, especially for what you get. I think its the second most aggressive tire Interco sells under the Super Swamper name. I've got a set of 33x13.50s on my Scrambler. I can't hear any road noise over my exhaust, but I'm sure it would very noticable with a normal truck. I think they ride ok, but thats my opinion. I'm sure not everyone would think that.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 33x13.50 LTBs were $155 each mounted and balanced. But that was about 2 years ago.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my sister has these tires in 31 10.50s on here 97 silverado and they are pretty awesome. it was 605 bucks mounted balanced and put on the truck

http://www.4wd.com/aux_incl/images.ashx?i=21053.jpg

they are dick cepek mud countrys

i have the mud countrys on my 88 and i'll NEVER buy em again. they wore horribly even with regular rotations. had to send 1 back cause it wanted 23 oz of weight to balance it. they completely let me down in the snow. drifts and fresh snow were fine . once it got a little packed down, forget it. my bald stt's were a hundred times better than these things. once i get some more dough saved for new sneaks, these POS are going up in smoke

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well like i said its my sisters truck and they worked good as far as she told me lol

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i found some general grabber mts on craigslist in a 33 12.5 15 with some wheels and traded my tires and wheels for them plus $100

here is what i got
You must be registered for see images attach