accuair auxiliary harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
So I got this harness in last week and I just finish getting the sensors hooked up and I tied a ground to one of the wires with the truck off and nothing. Won't a negative ground make it work? It says on the accuair site a negative input from a alarm. So to test it out can't i just ground one of the wires?

http://www.accuair.com/airmanagementproducts/auxiliary-rf-pigtail-harness-3

Last edited:

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Did accuair not give you a wiring diagram or pinout of the harness?

hinrichs

Reaction score
So your using this as a remote input to control the truck? Ive used elevel before but never that harness itself, seems like it should work being grounded tho.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with accuair and he reminded me that I was trying the all down and I didn't hold the ground on for five seconds. So that's probably why it didn't go down. I forgot that you have to hold down the all down button for five seconds. I'll play with it when I get home.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Yes it works. Hell, I don't need the $350 phone ad on now. This works great if my auto start python alarm.