ACC Carpet - Essex Color - Which matches with 52I Interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 1999 crew cab has a 52I interior which I believe is also known as Neutral. I am looking at the carpets from Auto Custom Carpets, Inc.

Has anyone purchased an Essex-style carpet from ACC to replace their stock 52I-colored carpet, and if so, which color did you get that matched the stock 52I carpet?

I am looking at the following colors:

1076A Prairie Tan
You must be registered for see images attach

1004A Cream

1035A Beige

1054A Caramel

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you call them they will send you a swatch. Do not trust the mill run. Also spend the money on the backed carpet with is about $80 more, it will save you a lot of grief, it lays down better, and will make the cab quieter. The cheaper backed carpet has a tendency to wrinkle and takes some effort to get it to lay flat.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the floor carpet, I bought the Auto Custom Carpet (ACC) 1035A Beige color, Essex, with mass backing. I ordered through Rock Auto. I've not installed it yet. Got a little more work to do before I install it.

I will say that based on the carpet swatches, the only other color I would consider is the 1076A Prairie Tan. I prefer the 1035A Beige, though.

Before purchasing, definitely order the carpet swatches (they are free) and compare to the stock carpet.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet thanks! I’d like to know how the mass backed carpet turns out. I installed the non backed version in a ford and it was just ok. Never really laid out properly.

If you can wait till it’s warm, get that thing unrolled and laid in the shop floor for a couple days to let it air out and relax.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet thanks! I’d like to know how the mass backed carpet turns out. I installed the non backed version in a ford and it was just ok. Never really laid out properly.

If you can wait till it’s warm, get that thing unrolled and laid in the shop floor for a couple days to let it air out and relax.
Yeah, I think it will probably be around spring time before I can lay it out in some warmer weather. It's already starting to get cool around here.

Eventually I will get around to posting some photos once I unbox it so everyone can compare the color difference of this carpet next to the stock carpet.

Blad

Reaction score
Jusy to help you out and any others as i also went through this and did order all the possible swatches like the others recommend. I concluded the closest color is Beige 1035a