AC 93 high pressure quick coupler - P/N or where to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sabinoerc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 93 Suburban which has been converted to R134 a long time ago. A/C wasn't working and when checking pressure I heard a hiss and the elbow of the high pressure quick coupler is "loose"/ rotates. Kinda hard to explain but pics show what I mean. I never noticed that it rotated before and not 100% sure it's not just because pressure is low - but would like to replace it.
I searched parts manual but of course it's for the old R12. Googled "GM R134a high pressure quick coupler" and was flooded by 1000's hits but nothing right - needle in haystack.
Just hoping someone has done this, can point in right direction to save me some time.
Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A more current production fitting screws into the aluminum tube b nut. Without the 90 ° adapter cobbled on it. Most parts stock them at the AC displays with conversion and replacement fittings. Means pulling the 134 out, replace the fitting and service the 134.

Sabinoerc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I also found googling “R134a service port” brings up parts in the right ballpark. Autozone/Orielly have “conversion kit” packs which may have something which may fit but hard to tell and cheap looking. Found something online which I think will work.