ABS KEEPS IN GAUGING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yes I do put the work in on keeping her shiny and keeping up on her being in optimum running so as to hop in and turn the key and off we go! Snow rain or shine paints original and is nowhere near perfect but for the miles on her I’d say it’s just as about show room as you’d expect. Lol thank you for compliments I have more pics of her in media if you care to see a few more lol!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yes I am not always perfect in my writing and punctuation as another had pointed out. But Yes I pulled the fuse cleaned it up I have corrosion on my fuses in fuse panel on drivers side not crazy bad but enough to have to scrape them off not sure if that’s a “thing”? It’s been better but like I mentioned last it’s that last few 10ft of stopping abs and/or pedal goes soft but Hubs I’ve never changed but the sensors are what’s next on deck to be done but brakes are better just not 100%. And I’ll respray the calipers and drums that day too. silver really sets off chrome surprisingly well one of my pics in media shows it well. And if anyone knows of anyone doing high quality refurbishing on stock radios as some of buttons are burnt out and would love to get rid of my aftermarket iPhone hook up that connects into the radio harness and uses 98.7 radio station as to play my tunes off my phone replaced with a simple aux jack on front of radio face just like yours is mines a “Bose” delco only in Denali and Escalade gmt400’s or I would’ve already bought a regular radio off eBay. Thanks for all your help and correcting lol we’re all here to help each other out at the end of the day! Idk if Denali had the wood on door controls but Escalade does and big peeve of mine was the delete of the tweeters ugh! So here’s what I’ve done to correct that problem lol enjoy let me know what you think.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I also painted the grills fronts I did not remove panels off doors just super carefully taped off and sprayed them lol! Backs yes popped off and 3coats I think it really sets off door panels! “This is my gmt400 there are many like it but this one is MINE” lol full metal jacket! That joker!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Passenger Side with tweeter installed. So the grills are burmester out of Mercedes Benz I bought a box set that had 6 grills 3 different sizes small around 1.5-2” set 2.5-3” set and 3.5-5” set I don’t exactly remember sizes but these numbers are as close to actual as I can remember lol. But I have a fusion as my work car and it was in need of tweeters so junkyard I went and wow world of difference. So I made a second trip grabbed another set and those are the actual tweeter speakers under grills I tried using gmt400 tweeters but couldn’t get any in real good condition. But I’m replacing speakers with mark levinson tweeters not grills hopefully they will give me more of the right sound I’m looking for. I’ll be sure to load up pictures as I go so for anyone out there wishes to replicate what I’ve done. Thank you all for all the likes I appreciate it!!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
:(So I’m done messing around with tweeters lol. Well lots of small cramped space work for only to put back in the Ford tweeters I was looking to replace:(. I listened to the one of Mark levinson I put in and was disappointed with not much highs coming out which was the gamble. I also have couple gmt400 tweeters laying around so I hooked them up to compare. After hooking them they basically sounded the same:( so I reinstalled the fords. I looked closer at the fords and thought if I could remove the small grill it has on it there’d be one less layer the sound would have to pass threw to get to my ears lol! So they are magnetically held in place viola! So off they came and ever so slightly better than before. But way better than the other 2 so that’s that.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So rockauto has quite a few wheel speed sensors but I try my best to buy what’s considered better or good stuff or what came on from factory. Here’s the ac delco sensors that I’ll be getting from them in case someone needs the same parts.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a seller on Ebay that reman's the OE radios. His service will replace all bulbs and install a 3.5mm input jack. Now granted, it's not a USB that'll charge your device, but it keeps the OE Bose radio in your truck.
My Denali has a 6 disk changer in the center console so to me, losing that is not desirable.

Yes, my Denali has the faux wood on the doors and center console, but not the dash, gauges or radio/climate control center. Wish GM was a little more consistent on that. I dont mind the "wood", just wish it was all or nothing

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Ok kool any chance of sending me a link for the “reman radio guy” lol. I have wood on big front dash piece it’s real small and door panels,steering wheel love the wood on it just like my old STS had and lower part of center console tray area that houses the subwoofer. I too have the 6 disc changer with 1 in the dash and “Bose” has a tape player I also have the video system that was a free option in 2000 on the Escalade vhs player under back seat. I still have to find time to roll over to a radio shop and have them go threw it it worked at one time but nothing now I’m not good enough with car radio stuff to figure out what’s going on. And what you think of my tweeter upgrade?

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I’ve changed out my wheel speed sensors and not as bad as it was but still have abs engaging the last bit of pedal with 10-or so feet to stop. I’m going to have a look over all of your replies to see what else it could be. Please don’t hesitate to ask me “something basic” for it could be the solution. I really don’t want to take it somewhere if I can do the work. Thanks again everyone for your help

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I’ve changed out my wheel speed sensors and not as bad as it was but still have abs engaging the last bit of pedal with 10-or so feet to stop. I’m going to have a look over all of your replies to see what else it could be. Please don’t hesitate to ask me “something basic” for it could be the solution. I really don’t want to take it somewhere if I can do the work. Thanks again everyone for your help