A question with a problem I'm having.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dans94Chevy

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean change out the gears for the speedo?? And I plan on doing the pcm swap soon.... like this month so I wanna get with you on it. kinda have you oversee/help if I have any questions. I'll PM my number.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
oh hahaha was going offthe name. but guess thats the s10... If you want bring it here i have my other pcm laying on the bench and i got a tech 2 to turn the vats off to try it...

Dans94Chevy

Reaction score
Ya I have a S10 blazer I'm putting a LS1 in. I'm getting the PCM swap from someone on this forum or another one and I know a guy that works for superchips and he said he will bench tune it and delete anything I need to. but we can hook up your tech 2 just to make sure everything is working. I went to PM you but it says it was full. I got yuor number from Chris. I'll text you tomorrow.

Dans94Chevy

Reaction score
JonZ71 thanks again man!!! Truck runs awesome. This guy is the man, Let me borrow his factory PCM, cleaned my TB and seafoamed the engine. I owe this guy some beer!! LOL