A few question's on a 96 Z71 5.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi! I am new here. I just picked up a 96 Z71 with the 5.7 liter engine. I am wondering what you all recommended for a performance full tune of kit? And anything else you would recommend? I traded my 95 ZJ for it and love it so far but from the looks of things the previous owner didn't take that great of care of it. Thanks!

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well.. Budget isn't that big haha... I know that a tune up kit is pretty important though. What do you recommend? It will be my daily driver. If that helps?

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You want to know what a tune up consists of or what brands to use? Im confused :shrug:

heavychevy98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Recommend Fuel,air,oil filters, plugs wires and cap. Thats what i can think of that would help most.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a good tune of kit haha. Sorry. I meant i am looking for a good kit you all recommend since i believe the truck needs it pretty badly. So i guess what brands you recommend. or if you have links?