99 Burban Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed my gauge pod pillar, still need to wire it up and figure out how I'm going to hook up fuel pressure. Also started to pull door sills to runs wires for amp and backup camera.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also got a shift kit, new seperator plate and superior shift improver kit while I swap the trans pan out for the derale unit.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Installed my gauge pod pillar, still need to wire it up and figure out how I'm going to hook up fuel pressure. Also started to pull door sills to runs wires for amp and backup camera.

what did you get for gauges from glowshift? i was thinkin of ordering some for my truck and before i go spend that much i was wondering what you got and how you like them? and what do they give you to hook up the FP

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm running Fuel Press, Trans Temp, and Vaccum. The fuel pressure sender screws in. I havent looked to see where or how I'm hooking it up yet.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I'm running Fuel Press, Trans Temp, and Vaccum. The fuel pressure sender screws in. I havent looked to see where or how I'm hooking it up yet.

thats what i was looking at getting let me know how you like them when you get them all hooked up

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have to figure out how I'm going to get fuel pressure, plus now for some reason my dash lights flash with my turn signals.