98 Z71 for $1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I didn't think it was legit and I do apologize to anyone who got a virus from the reverse searching the picture. The only reason I gave it a second glance was the area code actually belonging to the area the ad is from. Most fake/scam ads I've seen have a weird area code like 631 or something crazy like that. I pretty much guessed it was a scam from the lack of response I got from texting and emailing and the quality of the pictures. They're grainy like they are in other scam ads. Once again, I do apologize if anyone got a virus reverse searching and for posting a fake ad. But I have seen a few gems out there, just got a little excited seeing a 98 for $1500 lol

Sent while pulling out a Ford

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
I didn't think it was legit and I do apologize to anyone who got a virus from the reverse searching the picture. The only reason I gave it a second glance was the area code actually belonging to the area the ad is from. Most fake/scam ads I've seen have a weird area code like 631 or something crazy like that. I pretty much guessed it was a scam from the lack of response I got from texting and emailing and the quality of the pictures. They're grainy like they are in other scam ads. Once again, I do apologize if anyone got a virus reverse searching and for posting a fake ad. But I have seen a few gems out there, just got a little excited seeing a 98 for $1500 lol

Hahah no worries here. I scanned my computer but I didn't wind up with any viruses. That was a nice lookin truck though, I could only wish someone was selling that for $1,500

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Hahah no worries here. I scanned my computer but I didn't wind up with any viruses. That was a nice lookin truck though, I could only wish someone was selling that for $1,500

I would've sold my left kidney for it, no joke. I've been waiting for a good 400 4x4 to pop up

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Happens allot and don't know why.. I once saw an 05 avalanche online for 5K, which didn't seen like a scam.. Called the number the guy said 136 and hung up...I called back he said the guy called back do I count it twice...and hung up again... I called back the third time and said don't f ing hang up on me answer a question first... He said yea in a puke kid voice. I say why are you putting a seemingly legit pictures and an AD up if your not selling.. Well we wanted to see how many suckers would call for this fake truck and hung up...people that have no lives I guess...any ways rant over

Live action!!

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

For the record if you ever see a 631 area code- thats my neck of the woods. And my dad recently picked up a 98 burb, for 200! The back half is rusty as hell, but the interior is mint - only 158k miles. 4x4, 5.7, power windows/locks, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Happens allot and don't know why.. I once saw an 05 avalanche online for 5K, which didn't seen like a scam.. Called the number the guy said 136 and hung up...I called back he said the guy called back do I count it twice...and hung up again... I called back the third time and said don't f ing hang up on me answer a question first... He said yea in a puke kid voice. I say why are you putting a seemingly legit pictures and an AD up if your not selling.. Well we wanted to see how many suckers would call for this fake truck and hung up...people that have no lives I guess...any ways rant over

Live action!!

So he actually posted his own phone # to run a joke. Now you know what to do...post a new ad for him, just in a different section........

Richard