98 GMC K2500 454 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
This makes me so damn sad, most of the trucks that got me on here are either gone, or going.
Loudnlifted's 96 GMC, I haven't seen an update on Hunttman's K2500 in a while, Taylor's Crew cab and 95 (RIP)
Now this.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
LounNLifted's GMC was actually what inspired me to get this one.

As well as Taylors crew cab.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Now it's going the way of both of those trucks :bawl:

Do you plan on getting another 400 after getting rid of everything? I noticed you were getting rid of the Suburban too or something?

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Now it's going the way of both of those trucks :bawl:

Do you plan on getting another 400 after getting rid of everything? I noticed you were getting rid of the Suburban too or something?
We'll see what I buy next. Mainly selling the Suburban because I just need something heavier duty (which is where a running 98GMC 2500 would be awesome!!!!!).

Ive been having an itch for a squarebody......

Also been looking at Fords......

We'll see. Im sure I'll end up with another 400. I like em too much to go too long without owning one lol.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Going to be selling the esky cluster, 411 pcm, and possibly the tow mirrors. Just need to find some stock ones to put in their place.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Im not parting it out. Its not an actual K&N its a homemade deal anyways.

I need to get this thing gone. Lost my storage for it. A friend is being nice and letting me park it at his place temporarily. Sad to say I'm not even attached to it anymore. It's just a big hunk of steel that costs me a bunch of money each month to sit.