98 GMC K2500 454 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
The scrap yard seems quite worthy haha

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
If I had cash, a truck and trailer worthy of the trip; I would come up and get it.
Have you given up completely on this thing? Maybe repower it with a 350 or another 454?

It just seems like it's still got too much life to be melted down into a Mazda or a Nissan.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
If I had cash, a truck and trailer worthy of the trip; I would come up and get it.
Have you given up completely on this thing? Maybe repower it with a 350 or another 454?

It just seems like it's still got too much life to be melted down into a Mazda or a Nissan.
It'll be another year before I even have the title to it so don't panic. I hope someone buys it by then. If it doesn't sell soon I'm not sure where I'm going to put it.

Even if I had the desire to fix it I dont have the cash right now. New house, wedding, etc. It all adds up fast.

Just ready to have it gone and move on.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
It'll be another year before I even have the title to it so don't panic. I hope someone buys it by then. If it doesn't sell soon I'm not sure where I'm going to put it.

Even if I had the desire to fix it I dont have the cash right now. New house, wedding, etc. It all adds up fast.

Just ready to have it gone and move on.

I'm with Brody, if I had the means, I'd gladly take if it off your hands. Someone will come up and buy it. It's too solid of a truck to not sell

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
This is honestly my dream truck, ECSB with a 454; it would be the perfect summer time daily seeing as how I only have a 7-minute drive to work.
Plus, I'd need something with gobs of power to pull the Suburban around for it's restoration this summer.

This truck has almost everything except the gobs of power part.....not yet though...did you every figure out the problem?