97Bowtie1106's Crew Cab Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ah I got what your talking about. Well the plan is to rip out my controls and start planning/thinking haha. Ill probably pickup another set of controls to practice on so if I mess them up its no biggie

I obviously haven't seen your tahoe controls in person but it almost looks like you could remove the center knob that only has the head/foot selector and put the normal HVAC knob in it's place. You probably have to come up with some kind of custom vinyl overlay but that shouldn't be too difficult if there is a way to liberate the knob from the rest of the controls...

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
eric's right...not sell, but trade lol

ill try and get some pic tomorrow but here are three I have on my phone at my buddies house and a few the guy sent me. 98 Tahoe bagged and bodied on 22s. Its been passed around a couple time since being built 4 years ago. Ive already tore into it and fixed some small problems, removed the sub box (no subs were in it), mount tanks to notch, sand and buff headlights, fixed an issue with the shaved doors, and in issue with the parking lights. Ive got alot I want to do to it to bring it back. And yes, that bumper is getting ripped off and im putting a 99-02 sierra bumper on. Ill get some pics hopefully tomorrow and put them in the snapshots section.

You must be registered for see images attach