97 Plow Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it has a salvage title,which means its a rebuilt total after an accident.I know that here in mass a salvage vehicle has to be fully inspected by the state police after it has been repaired to ok it to be re registered again in the state on a salvage title.I would say the truck would be worth offering 3400 or so, the average price around here for one ready to plow with is in that range for that mileage and condition

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
No inspections on salvage titles in iowa. And you can expect to replace that trans if it's been used for any amount of time as a plow truck

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would be worth rebuilding in my mind. Although it's not a uni-mount, plows are expensive, and this one is clean. They body seems to be clean and the engine should go for quite a while. Anything positive?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I find if its a fleet plow truck they are beat to death because you have numerous employees driving it,but a privately owned truck is usually better taken care of not saying plowing doesnt abuse the truck but if its what a guy makes money with during the winter plus its his driver more care is gonna go into it