97 C2500 Diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
it not mine but I wouldnt mind if it was. this is one of my brother in laws trucks. 1997 Chevy C2500 6.5 2 door Extended cab long bed. this thing is a beast. I noticed immediately that this is not from around these parts... it is RUST free and from the southern states. he scored big time but since buying this truck he has stopped running a landscaping business and went to work in a factory. he doesn't need this truck. I told him not to sell it to anyone but me. I'll take it whenever he is done. he agreed. we'll see how that works out. he talked about removing the running boards and all that but I think I convinced him to leave them alone since they will protect the sides from rocks n mud. this truck is all original and well taken car of with less than 100 000 miles on it.! I know the 6.5 is loved and hated but it sounds awesome! he pulled that tractor here with ZERO problems he said, like it wasnt even there.

anyways I hope he takes good care of it!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season coming.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it not mine but I wouldnt mind if it was. this is one of my brother in laws trucks. 1997 Chevy C2500 6.5 2 door Extended cab long bed. this thing is a beast. I noticed immediately that this is not from around these parts... it is RUST free and from the southern states. he scored big time but since buying this truck he has stopped running a landscaping business and went to work in a factory. he doesn't need this truck. I told him not to sell it to anyone but me. I'll take it whenever he is done. he agreed. we'll see how that works out. he talked about removing the running boards and all that but I think I convinced him to leave them alone since they will protect the sides from rocks n mud. this truck is all original and well taken car of with less than 100 000 miles on it.! I know the 6.5 is loved and hated but it sounds awesome! he pulled that tractor here with ZERO problems he said, like it wasnt even there.

anyways I hope he takes good care of it!

I am sure he will. Rust Free, not in Ontario Canada I says.