97 3500\350 5 speed is a dog.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
When I saw "3500" "350" and "dog" in the title, my immediate thought was.. "Yup..."

Richard

Same here, as that's what I have as well. Not working mine hard like the OP though.

A regular cab dually, according to my research, should have a 5000lb pay load rating, which I thought was pretty amazing.

Dthreat

Reaction score
Thanks for all replies guys. It has just over stock size tires. Not sure exact size but not too big on stock wheels. I use second to take off in town most of the time because first is pretty short. It's good once I get up to 70mph but down here getting out on hwy 285 can be pretty scary. You gotta get up to speed asap. Ok look into the tunes and see how that does. Oh and it's a 3500c two wheel drive.

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you checked the PVC and the grommet? My new to me 98 had the original ones. The grommet was not sealing to the valve. I changed mine recently and it woke up the engine, the mpg went up too.

rcm9364

Reaction score
Thanks for all replies guys. It has just over stock size tires. Not sure exact size but not too big on stock wheels. I use second to take off in town most of the time because first is pretty short. It's good once I get up to 70mph but down here getting out on hwy 285 can be pretty scary. You gotta get up to speed asap. Ok look into the tunes and see how that does. Oh and it's a 3500c two wheel drive.

If you get a blackbear tune leave an update here if you would. Been thinking about one for my 5 speed 350.