96twodoor's 96 2dr build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Anything new with your dually?

Well its funny you ask , I left it on mautofied with the off chance I might get a decent trade offer for it . Well Fri of last week I got an offer for a 2002 Ford (Gah it pains me to type that) supercrew dropped on 22's . Im on the fence because its a ford, But it is a lot newer (and probably worth more) than my truck so Im leaning towards trading for it .

Another issue with the hoe is the power steering pump is leaking AGAIN!! . For those that know this will be the 4th PS pump Ive installed since I bought it in November 2010 . Ive come to the conclusion the steering box is shelling out sending debris through the pump and causing it to fail . Its the only idea I can come up with . So my next question is whats a good brand of steering box? Ive found a fenco , lares and what I'm leaning toward AC delco . Will I be ok with a cheaper brand of steering box than the AC? I m getting very annoyed with my hoe and selling it has even crossed my mind.

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Should be the same steering box for 88/98 I think the only component that changed was the the part that came out of the firewall

From your phone............

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yours will be a diff pn its a 3.0 turn but im pretty sure thats the right one its on my to do list

From your phone............