96 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
them doors would be easy to pull if it's like my 88 the whole outer door metal comes off from the inside with bolts. By that I mean the part right behind the door panel, not the outer skin that's bent. Thing is if that comes off like mine you can push the dents out from inside.

CinchUp

Reaction score
them doors would be easy to pull if it's like my 88 the whole outer door metal comes off from the inside with bolts. By that I mean the part right behind the door panel, not the outer skin that's bent. Thing is if that comes off like mine you can push the dents out from inside.

i took the interior panel off, took out all the small bolts for the metal panel and there is an x shaped piece of metal towards the top that keeps me from being able to pull it off. I didn't see any place to take it off at. I think i might try the drill and pull until i can find a new door and bed.

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! 6" lift with 35's would be my recommendation, or just keep it stock height and run 285's if you're on a tight budget.