96 crew cab stepside 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have for sale or trade my 96 crew cab stepside c-1500, it has a real OEM not thin aftermarket escalade front clip with 02 GMC front bumper, steel cowl hood, roll pan, shaved tailgate and stake pockets on bed, has a new auto trans in it with vette servo, it has the vortec replacement aluminum distributor, it also has a new Delphi fuel pump, not a Chinese POS, also has complete new AC system with AC Delco parts, it is lowered 2-4 with belltech parts, the bed has been notched for bags but it has a nice sheetmetal cover, no open hole in bed, the frame on the truck has not been notched. Burgandy interior with several billet parts on the inside, has front buckets with console, escalade instrument cluster with all LED's, new 22's and tires with 1K miles on them
You must be registered for see images attach
. This truck has also has had the body line added to the rear pillar of the cab. Billet grille and HID's,nice paint job also. It has about a quarter size place on the drivers side of the bed where the paint is chipped, the paint is still there but it is chipped. This truck see's regular maintenance and oil changes as it should. The truck has 145K miles on it. I want 7K or possible trade, but it has to be a truck with 4 doors, no cars, no imports, and no minis.

You must be registered for see images attach