96 C3500 CCLB lowered 454 Dually project........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
I just noticed that you removed the tow hooks. GM did have an air dam that accommodated the hooks, if you're not aware of it. I used to have one.

I removed the hooks and used the non-hook deflector on purpose just to clean up the look of the front for the truck. Hopefully I won't need them.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Lots of progress tonight. Installed and wired the tow mirrors....decided to leave them chrome. Handles got painted last night we also got them all installed and the door panels back on with all new fasteners/clips. Finished out the lights with the new LED 3rd brake/cargo light. Drove it home from the shop even. Drove like a champ with all the new brakes, shocks etc... Ridiculous how tight and solid it feels now. I'm kinda proud of it. :evillol: I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
I'm pretty pleased with the progress....

You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Looks incredible. Can't wait for the finished product

Sent from my SM-N910P

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Way too much chrome for me but nice truck!

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My thoughts were an updated but old school look for an updated old school truck. I have debated the chrome mirror etc... as well but going with it for now at least.

Ya I think the mirrors may be a bit much...but the rest looks awesome...I'm in the same dilema as my cowl hood just got delivered literally 5 mins ago and my tow mirrors should be here in a couple days...so I have to get my hood painted and thought I should have my .mirrors painted to match, but my problem is my door handles wouldn't match and I don't plan to paint those...so I'm gonna leave my mirrors black...as for yours tho I think color matched white mirrors would look pretty sweet...IMO