96 2dr tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sick65malibu

Reaction score
you might be able to run it on a 4in with the right off set rim but right now if i back down a curb with the wheel cranked it rubs a little and the tires are only 33's keep in mind tho my torsion bars are not cranked and i dont have a add-aleaf out back

1sick65malibu

Reaction score
well got the frame painted and the mirrors installed, also have shock hoop just have to get around to putting them on. prob wont have the lift PC before summer is over... will post better pics once i clean the truck!!
You must be registered for see images attach

1sick65malibu

Reaction score
just got pushed back due to car parts that needed to be bought first but kit should have powder in either feb/march and hoops should be installed with the shocks next month. also changed up the rim and tire combo. some will hate it an some will like it i think....

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
12 inch wheel and 6 inch tire!!!! 6 inch lift in the front and 4 inch out back!!!!! just giving ya a hard time. i like the tahoe.