95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im thinking they will be pretty badass, sucks that the best price i found on them was like $32 per badge..it will be worth it though!

Newdude

Reaction score
What a transformation!! Nice truck. GMT-900 Silverado badging would look excellent on the door just like in the photoshop you have posted. Do it!!

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cranked up on my bars tonight and just wanting to see if these angles are good or if i can get away with more crank without breaking ****. it still seems to ride the same and i did 9 turns on each bolt. went up roughly 1.5" i forget exactly what I ended up with il have to check it again tomorrow. Just wanting to see if these are decent angles and if i can go up more or if i should keep it where its at. Dont want to have to replace alot of front end parts etc.

You must be registered for see images attach

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Those angles look as bad as mine. I wouldn't crank that high unless you have to. I have to to run my 37's.

A good rule of thumb is that you don't want any of the ridges on the boots touching each other if you get what I mean

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those angles look as bad as mine. I wouldn't crank that high unless you have to. I have to to run my 37's.

A good rule of thumb is that you don't want any of the ridges on the boots touching each other if you get what I mean

Hmm.. so you think thats gunna be too much? and I thought they were supposed to ride like **** cranked? mine rides the same if not better :shrug:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just looking at it wrong.

They aren't terrible, I should have worded that differently. And yes, cranked up a lot, you feel every ant you squash in the road. I'll look at my angles tomorrow and see how mine look to compare.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just looking at it wrong.

They aren't terrible, I should have worded that differently. And yes, cranked up a lot, you feel every ant you squash in the road. I'll look at my angles tomorrow and see how mine look to compare.

Okay cool, I know im about in the right area, i thought I heard having 2 ribs touch is okay somewhere but either way i want to get it right before I have an alignment done.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Havent looked at the droop stops but ive got about 3/4" of bolt left sticking out so im guessing a decent amount. I think im sitting closer to 1 1/4 inch crank. idk for sure i need to remeasure.