95 Ext Cab Chevy Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a sick setup awesome work. What part of Texas you in?

Chevyboy95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left a little gap in pics that were on my phone, finally got around to it. Nothing special, just the amp install mainly. Still stuff i want to redo, the whole figuring out better ways to do something the more you do it. I want to do a new console with more curves and cleaner since i have had more bondo experience since, plus new mids and I want to grommet everything and possibly new batteries... yada yada yada. A bassheads mind never sleeps as far as audio i guess... :shrug:/>

You must be registered for see images

And these will be the new mids.... F**KING BEEFY BITCHES FOR SURE! Mag is pretty much the cutout size. Will have 4 of these, and a plus they are essentially full range, 50hz-18khz and 110rms. Hopefully they do me proud when I get them in (no clue because I will have to mod for the fat ass and bigger mounting circle.)

Took one pyle mid out to compare magnet sizes....

Chevyboy95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a bit of what it looks like as far as the system. need to do the last trim piece on the top of the loading wall.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand! started my first set of kicks today!

dont mind the trash, was consolidating all my audio boxes, card board cut outs, school papers, etc to trash.

Chevyboy95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Test fitted the driver side kick and needed to staple down some of the fleece to clear the parking brake. Layed down the resin on the driver side kick and it is pretty much cured, then i need to start the sanding and such on it and resin the passenger side one after i test fit it.