95 c1500 RCLB Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally the first real day of spring lol, started fabbing up weld in panels the truck needs, got alot done today before work.

You must be registered for see images

ready to be welded on, did the wheelwell on the left rear too, pics once i upload them, metal was the casing of a old stereo lol hey metal is metal!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
finally the first real day of spring lol, started fabbing up weld in panels the truck needs, got alot done today before work.

ready to be welded on, did the wheelwell on the left rear too, pics once i upload them, metal was the casing of a old stereo lol hey metal is metal!

NAPA in Middleton sells those patch panels. Not very expensive and OEM fit.

You've save yourself a lot of time in just bodywork alone.

I'm not trying to be insulting, but those that you've made are going to be a nightmare to get to look like anything besides a backwoods beater....

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
im off tomorrow so ill stop in at napa and take a look, i figured it was a nice day and i had the metal, it was sorta i started sanding and lead to making those lol you know how it is

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well glad to know that with my basic tires and 2wd i can get thru some muddy areas, albeight just to a few trailers im watching over, were getting hit with quite the wind/rain storm here

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
cab corners are $57 each, not bad 2 day order in from Dartmouth. pissed, theres a 2004 nbs RCLB 4x4 iv been trying to buy off a freind for a few years, even offered over $1000 for it 2 years ago no go, found out today he said it a few days ago for $300!! grrr

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well took her down the other half of ruggles rd (good half still to much snow to get a 2wd back there, we had a hard time yesterday with a 4wd ranger. glad to finally get some mud on her, sucks that the mud and paint are so darn close in color lol

oh yea you can see on the rear wheelwell where i fixed it and some touch up spots i had to sand surface rust off the hood, slowly shes getting there, next friday payday ill be picking up 2 235/75r15 (same size thats on it) but alot more aggressive tread. toss them on the back and the current rears on the front. might (dep on size of pay) pick up my new door too.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
My brothers ion is the same color
You must be registered for see images attach

Only pic I have of it :lol: