95-98 Door panels in 92 truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kadams87

Reaction score
Long time reader, finally posting up to hopefully contribute and get information. I've got a 92 single cab that I have added power windows and locks and mirrors. I'm about to do an LS swap that will include putting the dash out of my 06 donor truck in the rig. I need to put the newer style door panels out of a 95-98 in the truck to fit the dash and make other things work. I'm trying to figure out what it will take to convert the doors I have or if I should just get complete newer doors.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
You will need the inner door cards (the black part that unbolts from the door shell) to use the later door panels. The handle and lock button is up higher on 95-98's

Kadams87

Reaction score
Thanks man, I figured as much and went ahead and bought 2 complete doors for 300. More than I wanted to spend but parts around here kinda suck. U-Pull it yards don't normally have anything newer than 94. You gotta go to full service yards.