95 350 Doesn't Like Low Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
So it must not be building pressure then. Fantastic. I was hoping the Oreilly loaner gauge was crapping out from misuse lol.

I just checked it again, koeo 0 psi, 10 second prime. Nothing has hanged. The only thing that is not connected is the fuel filler ground strap but I don't see why that would lead to 0 psi reading on a mechanical gauge.

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Returned the fp test kit and rented another from a different store. This one has a damaged o-ring. I took yet another fuel bath. Anyway, this time it read between 11-13 psi koeo depending on how bad the t fitting was leaking at that particular moment. I replaced the fuel line o rings and happened to find one of the old ones laying in the driveway. Perfect fit for the t fitting so I'll try again tomorrow with a dry fitting. Truck is basically back together now. Driveshaft is out, bed needs to be shifted. Other than that, fingers crossed the truck runs and drives like it should.