94Sierra4x4.. upgrade to 97SilveradoZ71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Lol no, pigs here only pull you over if you throw your beer out the window at the lady texting and driving beside you!

lucky! cops pull us over for sitting in our trucks in an abandoned parking lot. they think we're disturbing the peace. dont know how many warnings we've gotten, but theyve probably went through a couple note pads with us. :rofl:

and that should be a thank you! saving lives by litering a bit, not that bad of a thing

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
lucky! cops pull us over for sitting in our trucks in an abandoned parking lot. they think we're disturbing the peace. dont know how many warnings we've gotten, but theyve probably went through a couple note pads with us. :rofl:

and that should be a thank you! saving lives by litering a bit, not that bad of a thing

Lol, I'm an "environmentalist" so I don't litter. I'm the guy that gets pissed when someones throwing garbage around out camping, wheeling, drinking or what have you.
I work for Fisheries and I've seen what an abundance of litter can do to an ecosystem. It really doesn't take much.
When I'm out in the outdoors, I go by one motto: Leave only your footprints/tire tracks!

But on another note, it's not like I haven't seen beers thrown out the window.. in the busiest intersection in town.. at noon.

haggus99

Reaction score
I might be looking at a 96 Z71 down near VIC it's a diesel but body looks like it's good shape. I am mostly interested in some interior pieces and the bumpers. If you were looking for some body parts we could probably work something out. It's a 2 tone but panels, box , rims and tires look really clean cab looks good as well definitely not bush driven. Just waiting for the guy to respond back.