93 ext cab build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hipasschev94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright this is my truck as it sits, you can see some of the stuff ive done to it but i forgot to take pictures before i started all my work so ill focus in on my work in a later post but this is how it is after i cleaned it up nice still need to do a hardcore wax because when i had bought it it was sitting for 3 years. all the mechanical work i had to do right away was fix a brake line, driver side calliper, rotors, driver side wheel hub, cv axels, full gold tune up, fuel filter, tranny flush and filter and cleaning up the drums.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

hipasschev94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now for the work ive done.. i added the 79 oem hood emblem i had on my old 88 (black betty) i really wished they would have carried them on these trucks. then as a need for me personaly i added a dual usb charging port wired into my courtisey fuse for full time power to be able to charge my e-cigarette, then audio i got a new pioneer head unit with a ground loop isolater to remove the engine interference on my amp, the amp is a 600W boss audio 2 channel amp powering two 10" boss D10 800W subs in a sealed down fire box with a poly fill and they sound amazing, and as you can see in the first pictures i added the memorial decal of a old family friend, and the mud flap girls on the tailgate, then ontop of it a very nice suprise when i was organizing the dealer book, it has the original window sticker from when it was brand new on the gm lot :)

hipasschev94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now for the things i want to do to it, mechanicly my plan is a sas, not alot of lift just enough to fully clear 35's as it is still going to be seeing alot of intown driving as well as offroad, dana 44 or else a corporate 10 bolt, cross over steering, freshly built 350 with a mild cam, still deciding on weather to stick with the 4l60e tranny or go to a th400 with a b&m shift kit, a passenger drop tranfer case, i belive i was looking at the np208 i dont qiute remember right now, dual steering stabalizers, dual front and rear shocks, rear shackle flip. i will be keeping it a half ton as i dont do hardcore wheeling just some light off roading and mudding and i have never had a problem with anything half ton.

hipasschev94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
then for the exterior for add ons im going to switch to a lighted visor, custom grill (still brainstorming ideas depending on the overall styling i choose, razor back, bed rails, diamond plate tailgate cover, nerf bars and a cowl hood, ill be working out final details as i get to them. this will be a long going project