92 ex cab 9 inches of lift trade? sell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont have any pics up but i have a 92 with a 350 it has headers true duals 35 12.50 tires on black rims 3 inch body 6 inch rcx lift truck is white all power options has a few scratches dents and paint flaking off. its white the bottom half is rhinolined along with the frame. rockers are rusted out pretty good. has 220k on the odo with a newer motor auto trans and rebuilt locked 10 bolt rear. its basically a high riding on road truck as its got the stock 342 gears but its still fun and off roadable. i offered it to my dad to drive when he couldnt afford his truck anymore but hes old and its to loud and tall for him to be a dd. so im looking to trade for another silverado or about 4k cash. im in michigan and if your interested pm your email and ill send some pics!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
actually if you look at my profile there is a pic of it next to my 97! but ill get some better pics.