90ChevStepside's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't really like subs and bass, so I don't see how you can really do any "audio" without bass. As long as my speakers play the country music loud enough for me, I'm good lol
I understand !!! and agree !!! I am all about "For the Love of Music" ...
Sub drivers are essential for music reproduction ... I just do not like it when it overpowers everything else ...
Component set, small (but powerful) sub, something for rear fill, and you're good ...

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Does it sound good?

I guess I'm just used to people Rattlin their trunks off and figured the bass would drown out the country.

Idk whenever I actually had my 2 12s in my past trucks I wouldn't turn them on while listening to country. In my nbs though I have the bose system and just have the bass turned up and I think it sounds good with the little 8 inch sub.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cablguy, is there anyway with a 94 to improve the audio without screwing with the oem look too much? I'd like good audio but still want the stock look. /thread jack

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yes sir. Never been to an audio competition. And I've only been to small local car shows with maybe 30 cars.

I'm thinking since I changed up the outside of the truck, it's time to move inside. Might pull the bench seat, pull the carpet, and either pull and paint the dash, or paint it inside the truck... Maybe I can do that over Christmas break. And while I'm at it, I might put deadening material like you did, and maybe just maybe get a small bass system put in her.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes sir. Never been to an audio competition. And I've only been to small local car shows with maybe 30 cars.

I'm thinking since I changed up the outside of the truck, it's time to move inside. Might pull the bench seat, pull the carpet, and either pull and paint the dash, or paint it inside the truck... Maybe I can do that over Christmas break. And while I'm at it, I might put deadening material like you did, and maybe just maybe get a small bass system put in her.
Sounds like a plan ...

Here you go ... http://audiotechnix.com/ ... Tell Coleman that Randal (Cablguy184) sent you and he will cut you a great deal on Awesome Deadner ...