90 k1500 5.7L code 13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sucks, typical exhaust. Yeah new manifold or take it off and then Monkey with it some more on a bench/vise.. Sounds like a new manifold will involve less swear words and saved time.

As to the o2 wire I was just thinking if you could ohm it out from the plug end to the pin on the ecm just to verify again that the circuit is good, and if it is then it must be a issue with the computer.

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3

andy

Reaction score
Got a new exhaust manifold from Oreilys. The power steering bracket was a PITA! Ended up loosening the entire alternator bracket so I could get it out of the way. After that the install was very easy. And no more exhaust leak. I'll road test it tomorrow and see if it helped. Thanks for all of the help

fisherz71

Reaction score
Got a new exhaust manifold from Oreilys. The power steering bracket was a PITA! Ended up loosening the entire alternator bracket so I could get it out of the way. After that the install was very easy. And no more exhaust leak. I'll road test it tomorrow and see if it helped. Thanks for all of the help
Did you ever find out what the problem was with the truck? I have the same code 13 issue now and have ran out of ideas!