89 Shortbed build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up a beat bed of Craigslist for $50 bucks, going to use the floor to make a raised floor in my good bed and scrap the rest.
You must be registered for see images

Started cutting out the spot welds, once you get going not to bad
You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Yeah I've been scouring my surounding C-list looking for a bed as well! Nice find!

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I've been scouring my surounding C-list looking for a bed as well! Nice find!

Iv been searching for the right deal for some time, this was exactly what I wanted, sides beat to death but a good solid floor and for 50 bucks even better! He was asking 200

Reaction score
Just read thru, Nice work! Love the front bumper and fender work! I wanna do mine sooo bad.. how do you attach the bottom of the grill? Mines a 98 GMC and theres a funky lip that mounts to the core and it hangs over the bumper, grill bottom just clips into it.. Are the Chevy grills like that?
Nice score on the spare bed too! Cant beat that at all!

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read thru, Nice work! Love the front bumper and fender work! I wanna do mine sooo bad.. how do you attach the bottom of the grill? Mines a 98 GMC and theres a funky lip that mounts to the core and it hangs over the bumper, grill bottom just clips into it.. Are the Chevy grills like that?
Nice score on the spare bed too! Cant beat that at all!

Im going with a gmc grille aswell, I still need to adress a way for mounting the lower portion of it. Good thing you reminded me i had completely forgotten. so thanks!