88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcrjacob

Reaction score
I don't know yet. I need to see if the GMT800 bracket is close to the 400 tunnel shape, if not I think i'll try mounting it like a GMT400 console.

-------------------
Not even close. I've done it. had to take scrap sheet and fabricate mounts. (4) 1/4-20 button head allens in the bottom of the new console into offset plates that use the factory holes. Only took about an hour to fab up. I'll try to get a pic on here of my install.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't know yet. I need to see if the GMT800 bracket is close to the 400 tunnel shape, if not I think i'll try mounting it like a GMT400 console.

-------------------

Ran to the junkyard yesterday to try and find a driver's seat (no luck) but I did find a really good score.... Factory fog lights. You know, because I need more light.
You must be registered for see images attach
Like said the brackets won't work. I mounted mine right to the tunnel

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Never get tired of following this thread. I'm a big fan of the add ons using factory parts from other vehicles. This thing is a monster.