88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanteGTZ

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Test fit the new hood tonight. Really wish we had some more stylish hood options on the 400s but this "wide cowl" will do. I'll be painting it along with the fenders/flares and grill. Ultimately the whole truck will be redone but right now the clear coat is failing on the front end and it drives me nuts.

-Brian

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I was off put by drilling the hole, but then I downloaded the instructions and realized how simple it would be to measure and drill from the top down. Having that measurement is everything though. It was plenty easy to remove from the donor.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanted a B&W for my red truck, but with it already having all the holes drilled for rails I just decided to go that route.
My crew cab on the other hand is gonna get a weld in B&W turnover center piece since at some point someone welded a big ass chunk of 1/2 C-channel and a fixed ball in the bed.