88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
As much as I am for doing things myself, I'd be glad to support you Mean Green! I just need to set up a paypal first.... haha

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As much as I am for doing things myself, I'd be glad to support you Mean Green! I just need to set up a paypal first.... haha

Thanks man!! If you don't have PayPal, the snail mail route works fine for me too if you are interested!

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Thanks man!! If you don't have PayPal, the snail mail route works fine for me too if you are interested!

No worries, I need to make an account anyways for a couple future purchases! But once thats up and ready to go I'll let you know!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Wow. Hey I'd like to crap on your thread as well. BTW guys this has been talked about. NO WAY TO DO IT CHEAPER. And he makes it plug and play. Do it the right way and just be done with it.

Good point lol. Mean green ill see about my paycheck tomorrow and probably take one!

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mean green, didn't mean to "crap on your thread" as it was put. I was simply asking for a diagram. I make a living in electronics and I have everything I need to do this myself, and an endless supply of it all as well. I can't see paying any amount for something that I have readily available. Earlier in the thread you made it sound as if the whole point of this wasn't to make any major money but to rather help out fellow enthusiasts. If you aren't willing to give out the information, then I understand and apologize for the wasted time. Good luck with your sales, and just use my posts as a couple free bumps
--Josh

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Alright all is good on the PayPal front! Sign me up Mean Green!

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Got home from work today to see a present at my doorstep! Looks very high quality, good work Baron! :cheers: Also it got from minnesota to me in arizona in 2 days, USPS doesnt mess around haha. Anyways I should be installing it withing the next couple days and will try to take some pics along the way

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just need to find the right lights for my bumper and add some cab lights!
Thanks Mean Green!

You must be registered for see images attach