88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Grab a tape measure and stick thru hole until end hits lens then look at where the tape lines up with bulb seat, then measure from bulb seat facing to tip of bulb. Subtract bulb length from housing depth and that tells you how close you are.

Last edited:

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just installed the hi 4 kit. works great thanks again mean green.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm interested in this mod, but I'm kinda wanting to try it myself. I'm an installer of car audio for my job, so I know I can, but was wondering if you could get me the wiring diagram? It would be much appreciated! Also could use a diagram for the HD harness setup as well for my dad, he already has the HD harness and is wanting to add the high-4 mod to it! Thanks man
BTW, tried to pm you this message but your inbox is full
--Josh

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the diagram too, if its no trouble man! Would like to see how much it'd cost to get the supplies locally and do it meself.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow. Hey I'd like to crap on your thread as well. BTW guys this has been talked about. NO WAY TO DO IT CHEAPER. And he makes it plug and play. Do it the right way and just be done with it.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will be buying one when my interior is done. I agree, do it right and support the guy that went through the trouble of developing it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow. Hey I'd like to crap on your thread as well. BTW guys this has been talked about. NO WAY TO DO IT CHEAPER. And he makes it plug and play. Do it the right way and just be done with it.

I will be buying one when my interior is done. I agree, do it right and support the guy that went through the trouble of developing it.

Thank you guys!! :handshake: