88-98 Ekstensive kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fothirty

Reaction score
I've been looking at the Ekstensive rear 2 link kit. Anybody running this kit or have any opinions? I've also looked at the Kp Components 6 link but it's pretty pricey. Any info is much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bro-ta-Toe chip you are going to start a big fight on here. People who beat on guys with 2 links. its tough out here.

That being said i am currently installing that very kit and it has gone pretty darn well. It appears to be a decently built kit and doesn't require rocket science to install. In my case i still haven't figured out how to work the rear brake line into the install but i'll figure it out. Also do yourself a favor and plate the frame in front of and behind the notch itself. While your there go ahead and do the easy gas tank crossmember raise.

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
Im not going to bash the 2 link. They work, but they dont work right. The KP kit is nice. Remember you get ehat you pay for.

fothirty

Reaction score
Nfamous 3 link works well and isn't expensive at all.
The biggest reason I like the Kp 6 link and the 2 link is because most of the kit is bolt on and I won't risk messing up the geometry as much. The 3 link is all weld on which makes me nervous of messing the whole thing up lol. I can weld no problem but having everything positioned right is what I'm worried about.