'88 1500 Siverado Regal Customs Inc. Conversion???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamChaz

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I picked this up for $600 about a month ago at an impound auction. Running and driving. 350/700r4. At first glance I thought it was just a "Mexican paint job" truck. After looking harder it was obvious the paint, wood work, etc. were factory done. Then I noticed the "Regal Custom Vehicles Inc. badges/emblems. After a months research I've only found two answers (nothing online, pics, anything). Both were that is a factory conversion like the old regency conversion vans, and don't sell it. Does anybody know anything on this or know someone who has one?????? 1988 Chevy C1500 2wd 350 Vortech 700r4 tranny. Eagle alloy wheels, 265/75/15. Aftermarket steering wheel. Red top Optima Battery. Help!!??

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There were a lot of companies that did conversions on these trucks, centurian, starcraft, choo choo, etc. Looks like it wasn't too over the top. Also, that is a standard TBI engine not a vortec.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope. All of the tbi engines used centerbolt valve covers. Vortec engines use 8 bolts on the intake manifold where the tbi will have the traditional 12 bolts. Vortec started in 96.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
600 bucks??!! Thats a steal! That mexican paintjob was on everything in the 80's, drag cars, show cars, muscle cars, you name it. Don't know why you bought it, either to drive or flip, but either way you did good on that one.