77Conours's 2003 Duramax ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Love the truck man! Sub box is really clean, might get one like it for my GMT800. Have any issues with people kicking you subs or amp by accident?

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Love the truck man! Sub box is really clean, might get one like it for my GMT800. Have any issues with people kicking you subs or amp by accident?

That's the one thing I would be afraid of if I had that box

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

I had a similar one and I ended up with a rip in one of my subs. So speaker grills are a must if anyone rides back there IMO.

To the OP, truck looks great! I'm so jealous....

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sub box is awesome!

Thanks, for $160 shipped I can't complain! Same company made the one for my 400 except this time I around I bought it directly from them.

I have one exactly like that, sitting in my closet lol

Get that thing in the truck!

Thanks! www.caraudiofactory.com is where I got mine, they're out of Texas so it shouldn't take too long for you to get one because AL is a lot closer than PA. It's hard to tell but I moved my seats forward and folded the backs frontward to get a better picture. No one really rides in the truck except myself, or my girlfriend. I had a buddy ride in the back of my '95 with a similar setup and I warned him that those subs are $300 each and he kept his feet away but there's hardly any leg room in the back as it is.

Lol I just tell people you break my subs you can give me $300

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a similar one and I ended up with a rip in one of my subs. So speaker grills are a must if anyone rides back there IMO.

To the OP, truck looks great! I'm so jealous....

I'd get a down firing sub if I ever had kids or whatnot but that's not going to be for awhile haha, thanks for the kind words!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got sum new tars fur mah truck she looks real nas and purdy.

You must be registered for see images attach