700r4 to th400 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prepper1212

Reaction score
i am planning a similar swap. out with a nv3500 and in with a built th 350 in my trail rig. cant keep the nv3500 shift forks from breaking

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
i am planning a similar swap. out with a nv3500 and in with a built th 350 in my trail rig. cant keep the nv3500 shift forks from breaking

I only experienced that happening in the OD/R fork. Later, all gears but 4th where gone. I still don't know what happened to it since I found a good used on in the junk yard and it just sitting on the floor of the shop with the other one after I did the NV4500 MW3 swap. No issues since. I also added the Gearvendors under/overdrive transmission. If you need info on that swap I would be more than happy to assist you with the info. we can start another thread or I can just make a thread on it so everyone can have the info. I cant find too many sites on that subject. Evan if you don't want to fork out another 3000 bones for the second tranny. I will give you info on how to convert the transmission to work with your application.