60/40 to buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Yes I read the sticky and still need suggestions on. What to do bracket woes and stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What way is your 60/40? 40 drivers and 60 passenger? That is how my 94 was and I got buckets from a 99 Tahoe and installed them. Drilled 2 holes on passenger side for inboard track, driver side I used my manual track for now until I make a wire harness for power one. Really easy, my girlfriend and I did mine at her house and start to finish was about 4 hours including her scrubbing the floors, door panels and back wall of cab and cleaning new seats.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
What way is your 60/40? 40 drivers and 60 passenger? That is how my 94 was and I got buckets from a 99 Tahoe and installed them. Drilled 2 holes on passenger side for inboard track, driver side I used my manual track for now until I make a wire harness for power one. Really easy, my girlfriend and I did mine at her house and start to finish was about 4 hours including her scrubbing the floors, door panels and back wall of cab and cleaning new seats.

Yes and thank you for explaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk