6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
AWH C'MON

I was JUST on craigslist searching for a parts truck that might have a 6.5 Bumper,
Well if I get it bought this weekend for a decent price. We might can work a deal on he bumper if you want. Depends on how far you are and if you want a painted bumper. I'm mainly after the lights. Gonna buy a new chrome bumper for the CCSB!:head3:

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Since the 6.0 swap is done and doing great! Should I make a new thread somewheres else for the next stage of this build?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well if I get it bought this weekend for a decent price. We might can work a deal on he bumper if you want. Depends on how far you are and if you want a painted bumper. I'm mainly after the lights. Gonna buy a new chrome bumper for the CCSB!:head3:
If @BowtieBrody doesn't want the bumper, I may take it off of you if you get it. I've been looking for a painted bumper. Then he can get my chrome diesel bumper!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
If @BowtieBrody doesn't want the bumper, I may take it off of you if you get it. I've been looking for a painted bumper. Then he can get my chrome diesel bumper!

If yall don't mind a little body work!:confused:. One of you can have it. I'll let you two fight over it! Lol! I'm going to pick it up in the morning along with few other things maybe.
You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If yall don't mind a little body work!:confused:. One of you can have it. I'll let you two fight over it! Lol! I'm going to pick it up in the morning along with few other things maybe.
You must be registered for see images attach
How much are they asking for the grille if it's not busted anywhere?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Upon closer inspection, this bumper is tweaked pretty bad. If anyone wants it they are more than welcome to come get it. But it's gonna need some straightening and a some bodywork. I'm not gonna scrap it either way. I know chrome would look good. But how do you guys think painted bumpers would look on my truck? I'm not sure with the two tone. Pewter bumper with black grille? What do you guys think? Would definitely be different! Photoshop anyone?:help: