4wd actuator help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwysywd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased the AlloyUSA 450600 kit off Amazon for $105 it works great. It's like the posilok kit

Sent from my bag phone...

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I purchased the AlloyUSA 450600 kit off Amazon for $105 it works great. It's like the posilok kit

Works good till you pull the knob off like mine did. Be careful, wish I would have bought the posi lock kit

dwysywd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you call them? They seem to be pretty easy to work with. I'm not sure that posilok wouldn't have done the same thing. They I muse the exact same cable with the red button.

dwysywd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't imagine that Ally would have reinvented something different. Frankly a T-handle line that locks when turned would work fine as an inexpensive fix if they don't warranty it.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I never called them. I'm not sure what kind of warranty it has and I don't think I have the receipt. I use pliers right now. But I like the t handle idea.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Did you call them? They seem to be pretty easy to work with. I'm not sure that posilok wouldn't have done the same thing. They I muse the exact same cable with the red button.

Mines still going strong

Spastik Monkey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did anyone do this with electronics 4wd? did you have to retain any kind of sensor to get the button to stop flashing?