40/60 split bench pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 93 has a 40/60 split bench that I love and I hate.
I love it becasue it is in incredible condition having been garage kept and with very low mileage. I think it looks like brand new.
However I am consideringhaving it reapulstered in some aspect, maybee adding some inserts to customize it.
Wondering if anyone has any pictures of something like that?
thanks

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Early GMT400 interior seats in good condition are getting very difficult to find, and as far as I know, difficult to recover in the original style (exact original, anyway) due to the design of the ribs being glued to the foam. Sewlow may correct me on that...

I'd say if you wanna customize, find a seat with worn fabric to re-upholster, and save or sell your nice original. They aren't making any more of 'em..

Richard

Rico387

Reaction score
One of my favorite parts of my (then) new ‘90 1500 was the unique sculpted seat design. Leather wasn’t an option on trucks then, so fancy cloth was the choice. When it wore out, I had no option other than to cover it with a vinyl prefab that looks like a work truck. It would be hard to justify the expense of producing an aftermarket replica of the original.