4" to 6" lift kit for European laws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello

I live in a small country called Denmark, where everything modified to a car must be TÜV approved.
Do any of you truck guys know of a Lift kit that have been approved for Europa.

JJJ

MatSLO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think there is any EU legislation concerning this issue directly.
There's probably some EU directive on this, but practical application probably depends on each member country.
Go to the place where they do your yearly vehicle registration / technical inspection and ask them about type approval ("homologation") for your desired modification.
They're the ones who decide if a vehicle passes technical inspection and can be registered...

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think there is any EU legislation concerning this issue directly.
There's probably some EU directive on this, but practical application probably depends on each member country.
Go to the place where they do your yearly vehicle registration / technical inspection and ask them about type approval ("homologation") for your desired modification.
They're the ones who decide if a vehicle passes technical inspection and can be registered...

If it's like Japan and their JASMA stuff then good luck with that. I'm unanaware of any certification standards that lift kits here must meet. Gotta love bureaucracy.