350 TBI whats next

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have a 95 Tahoe 350 TBI so far ive done the TBI mods, cleaned and flow matched injectors, Volant cold air intake, exhaust from the y-pipe back, Edelbrock 3704 intake, thinking of headers, efans and maybe a chip next?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Next? Be disappointed when you don't notice any significant power gains, and snatch it out for an LS swap. That's what all the cool kids are doing, anyway. :gr_grin:

Mostly I'm just having a little fun with you as I'm not a big fan of LS swaps although they are very popular.

It's tough to get a chip to do what you want since anybody burning it is making guesses, educated or not, at what's going to work with your combination of parts. If you want REAL results from tuning you're going to need to learn tuning and how to burn your own chips or swap to a flash style PCM. Then you can start thinking about real power mods like a better cam, which anything different enough from stock for you to notice a difference, will NEED tuning in order to run right.

Ya know, I was pulling an April Fool's joke on another forum when I said I had picked up a salvage engine for a swap into my '94 C1500,
You must be registered for see images attach

But truth is if I come across one for the right price, my truck WILL be sporting a Hemi, and LS swaps can suck it! :gr_grin:

Richard

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol ya I get that the TBI motors are not the best to mod, down the road I am thinking maybe a 5.3 swap but not for a few years, just gonna do those few boltons for now and let it be

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Headers and a good dyno tune... no over the counter chips... have one made from the info during a dunno run..

sent from what use to be a great country..