350 tbi oil pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just get a mechanical gauge like richlo posted and verify your pressure. if its good, replace the original sending unit and move on with your life...

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just get a mechanical gauge like richlo posted and verify your pressure. if its good, replace the original sending unit and move on with your life...
do you know what thread size I would need for it?

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
commit to removing the dizzy to easily get to the sensor if you decide to change out, it makes life a lot easier doing that.
got the new one in months ago. It was the problem. Thing was in half, pressure reading eventually 0'd out. It broke from hitting the firewall when I pulled the old trans out.

I got it out no problem without the dizzy out actually.

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got the new one in months ago. It was the problem. Thing was in half, pressure reading eventually 0'd out. It broke from hitting the firewall when I pulled the old trans out.

I got it out no problem without the dizzy out actually.
Nice.

I replaced mine a few weeks ago and had to pull dizzy to get a wrench on it, and i got small hands....

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice.

I replaced mine a few weeks ago and had to pull dizzy to get a wrench on it, and i got small hands....
I used a Lisle 1 1/16 oil pressure sending unit socket with a 1/2in ratchet and maybe a very small extension?

I think I did have the dizzy cap off for access but not the whole dizzy.